It was a beautiful day to Move4Friendship at our annual Philly Friendship Walk…with a twist on November 8, 2020! We are so grateful to the hundreds of youth, families, and donors who moved with us.
Whether by joining our Virtual Walk, coming to our Community Car Parade, fundraising or donating–thank you for helping us celebrate our inclusive community and kick off a strong new year of programming!
A Huge Thank You To:
- Our Co-Chairs for their dedication to FC and for bringing such spirit to the event.
- The Boroffs: Barara, Lisa, Joan, Marcy & Families
- Eric Cohen, Jacob Kerstein, Lily Kelley and Amalia Littwin
- The Radnor Township Police Department for helping make our first car parade a success
- Our Sponsors & Community Partners: