Sundays@Home is our new virtual program that provides engaging virtual activities while also providing space for friendships to flourish. With a combination of large group activities such as dance and music and small group hangouts with the support of one of our Friendship Experts, Sundays@Home is everything you love about Sunday Circle and Friends@Home, but virtual! Sundays@Home will take place over the course of 6 weeks throughout the Fall and last for about an hour each.
Dates: 10/18, 10/25, 11/15, 11/22, 12/6, & 12/13
Time: 2pm to 3pm (times subject to change)
Here’s how it works!
- Sign up
- Package of activities delivered to your door
- Hang with your friend for the 6 week program
- Enjoy a large group activity together featuring/Live facilitators you know
- Hangout together in a small group supported by our Friendship Experts
- Connect with your friend during the week
Thank you to the over 80 friends who signed up to join us! Our sign up is now closed. Please contact Amanda, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more ways to get involved.
This program is made possible with the support of the Jewish Federation’s Community Fund as well as a grant from the Teen Giving Project.