Sundays@Home is our new virtual program that provides engaging virtual activities while also providing space for one-on-one friendships to flourish. With a combination of large group activities such as dance and music and small group hangouts with the support of one of our Friendship Experts, Sundays@Home is everything you love about Sunday Circle and Friends@Home, but virtual! Sundays@Home will take place over the course of 6 weeks throughout the Fall and last for about an hour each.
Dates: 10/18, 10/25, 11/15, 11/22, 12/6, & 12/13
Time: 2pm to 3pm (times subject to change)
Here’s how it works!
- Sign up
- Package of activities delivered to your door
- Hang with your friend for the 6 week program
- Enjoy a large group activity together featuring/Live facilitators you know
- Hangout together in a small group supported by our Friendship Experts
- Connect with your friend during the week
Why is it important to sign up?
By committing to this 6 week program, we are able to pair you based on interests and personality so you develop a deeper, lasting friendship. You commit to friendship, and we will cater it to you.
This program is made possible with the support of the Jewish Federation’s Community Fund as well as a grant from the Teen Giving Project.